Business Taxation Services
We can take care of all of your tax planning and liaise with the Inland Revenue on your behalf. Our services cover the following:
- Income Tax Returns
- GST Returns
- FBT Returns
- PAYE Returns
- IRD Correspondence
- IRD Repayment Arrangements
- Provisional Tax Calculations and Reminders
- Terminal Tax Reminders
- Tax Refund Applications
- Donation Rebate Returns
- Taxation Advice and Planning
Having a professional prepare your GST returns ensures the following:
- You will have less paperwork to deal with which means you will have more time to grow your business.
- You can be confident that your GST return will be professionally completed and on time.
- We will have the opportunity to be more involved in your business during the year which gives us the chance to monitor your performance and assist with income tax predictions
Fringe benefit tax (FBT) is a tax on benefits that employees receive as a result of their employment, including those benefits provided through someone other than an employer.
The four main groups of fringe benefits are:
- motor vehicles
- low-interest loans
- free, subsidised or discounted goods and services
- employer contributions to sick, accident or death benefit funds, superannuation schemes and specified insurance policies.
Gifts, prizes and other goods are fringe benefits. If you pay for your employees' entertainment or private telecommunications use, these benefits may also be liable for fringe benefit tax.
We can advise you on whether FBT is payable for your business and prepare the necessary FBT return.
Preparation of Payroll & PAYE Returns
We can sign you up for an online payroll system. This can be run by Atane ensuring that your wages information is kept confidential or we can train someone in your business to process the wages. By using a payroll service you can be confident that all employment law is adhered to. We currently use ipayroll for processing wages for our clients. You can view their website at www.ipayroll.co.nz.
Xero also offers a payroll feature and can work out the amounts to pay and the returns to file with the IRD.